Cancellations and No Show
- Reservations are automatically cancelled after 2 hours of expected arrival time during off-season.
- Reservations are automatically cancelled after 1 hour of expected arrival time during peak-season.
- The rental vehicle cannot be driven out of the state in which it was rented unless it is specifically allowed by the rental location
- Mileage Restrictions only apply to local renters.
- Coverage accepted at the time of pick up cannot be removed from the rental agreement unless the renter returns to the rental counter, has the vehicle checked by the car rental staff and signs for the coverage to be removed.
COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) is not insurance. This coverage eliminates the renter and/or any authorized drivers financial responsibility if the vehicle is involved in an accident as long as the terms and conditions of the rental agreement have not been violated.
- If the terms and conditions are violated, CDW is void and the renter is fully responsible for all costs associated with the repair of the rental vehicle and any related fees.
- If you decline CDW, you may be responsible for up to the full market value of the car in the event of an accident. If involved in an accident, you must contact your insurance company and obtain a claim number.
- CDW does not cover any 3rd Parties or Unauthorized drivers.
- Theft, glass, tires, acts of God & fees associated with the collection of the damages are not covered.
- If the rental vehicle is damaged or you are involved in an accident/incident, you must contact the local Police Department and obtain an accident report. Failure to obtain an accident report will void CDW.
Credit Cards Accepted
- American Express®
OTHER PAYMENT TYPES
- We do accept pre-paid credit cards, and cash. Certain rules and restrictions apply please call the location for more details.
- Your confirmation number is the number that you are given once your reservation has been confirmed. This number can be used to gain access to your reservation information, including your rates or your rental information once you have picked up the vehicle.
- Your reservation guarantees a car at the rate, date and time that you reserved it for. It does not guarantee a specific make and model of a vehicle, nor can it guarantee a reservation for another date.
Making a Reservation
- You can make a reservation here on our website.
- You can also call our reservation center at 954.987.6688
- A rental agreement can be extended over the phone if the rental was secured with a credit card and that specific credit card has been authorized for 35% over the new estimated total. However, if the rental was secured with a debit card or if the credit card on file does not have enough to authorize, the renter must come into the rental location in order to extend the contract. See the specific location for more details concerning extensions
PARKING TICKET VIOLATIONS
- The primary renter is responsible for all tickets/violations issued to the rental vehicle and must pay these violations to the authorities that issued the ticket.
- A $50.00 administration fee will be assessed for each ticket/violation.
TAXES / FEES
- Customer Facility Charge. This is usually a daily fee which includes in it the VLRF Fee, Title & . Battery Fee and also maintenance or construction of a consolidated rental car facility
- This is the sales tax for the state, county and city fees.
- This surcharge is dependent on the state in which the vehicle is rented in and is paid to the state.
- Vehicle License Re-coupment Fee – This is a fee for the Re-coupment of vehicle licensing fees.